Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 2...

So it has been a total of 12 hours since I started this challenge, and already I had to stop myself from quitting, which I guess is more like stopping myself from even starting! As I pressed the off button on my alarm this morning I really began to reconsider the challenge: "Do I really NEED to do this? Won't the writing just come? How am I going to write a page when I don't even know what I am writing about?!!" BUT, rest assured, I forced myself out of bed at 6am and after watching The Kardashians, walking to get coffee, stopping at Forever 21, taking a nap, and going to Rickys to try yet another new curly hair product, I was both ready to start my writing. Side note: Who knew I could fit so many trashy guilty pleasures in before 9am?!
So here goes...day 2, one page of writing followed by a night out with some friends.
2 birds with one stone!

1 comment:

  1. I already felt like quitting my third day. Follow me at www.my30dayvoicechallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete